HelioKraft Technologies started in 2014 to provide new generation energy management solutions. For the last few years we have been developing IOT devices for our clients. These devices are installed at ~1000 sites.
We are developing next generation energy consumption and predictive maintenance platform for Industrial Equipments. We are looking for passionate, self-motivated individuals who can be part of our core team and would be ready for challenges of a startup.
We are offering competitive salary, but beyond that, we offer you an opportunity to closely experience building of product and startup ground up.
1. Condition Monitoring Expert
Minimum 3+ years of experience in Condition monitoring of Rotary Equipment in Asset intensive industries.
Domain knowledge: Condition Monitoring, Vibration Analysis, Knowledge of MCSA would be an added advantage
- Expertise in condition monitoring of rotary equipment
- Understanding of Mechanical and Electrical dynamics of Rotary machines
- Basic Fault diagnosis, and Report anomalies through systematic reporting ways.
- Good understanding of ISO 10816 standards.
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to provide Industrial Automation solutions for Industry 4.0
- Graduation in Mechanical/Electrical engineering
- Must be willing to travel on shorter duration within India and abroad
II Roles and Responsibilities
Be a domain expert for condition monitoring within core team
Visit clients for business development
Assist in Product development for Condition MonitoringLocation: Pune
2. Machine Learning Engineer
I. Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the business teams to generate statistical models to predict outcomes of the strategies that they plan.
- Responsible for the end-to-end deployment of predictive models including scoping, testing, implementation, maintenance, tracking and optimisation of predictive models.
II. Desired profile
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree is a plus.
- Statistics Background is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role.
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture.
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms.
- Ability to write robust code in Python, or R.
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn).